Thursday, June 4, 2009

Morgan is geeting so big

Today Morgan decided to do something very different for her. I put her to bed for a nap and she went straight to bed. I came back to check on her and as I started to open the door I can hear her singing patty cake to her baby. It was the cutest thing, I can't believe she remembered almost all of it.
When she woke up from her nap the first thing I saw that she took off her clothes and put on pajamas all by herself. The next thing I noticed when i picked her up was she took off her diaper. So she slept with no diaper on and she didn't have any accidents. I think we are going to start potty training her soon. Wish us luck.

2 comments:

  1. GOOD JOB MORGAN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. Good job morgan aunt amanda is proud of you.

    ReplyDelete