Tuesday, June 23, 2009

busy day

It's going to be a busy day today. I am up early at 5:30 am to wait for Conner who should be here soon. Then I am going to try and get him to go back to sleep. After the kids get up I am going to make pancakes for them and then start cleaning the entire house. I even plan on fixing the kids closets so i can put the clothes they are using in there room and the ones they are not away so we can put the big toys in the closet. Then I am going to take the kids to the park, if it's not to hot. wish me luck :) have a great day

3 comments:

  1. Wow...I wish you LOTS of luck, get after it girl, you will feel so good after getting all of your tasks accomplished! Have fun! I ck'd out your sponser ads :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I did the closet reorganization yesterday. Hey, I got a good idea for you. If google adsense isn't drawing enough extra funds through clicks, you should try project wonderful. People bid for adspace on your blog, say 20 cents a day, 30 cents a day. I have a friend making 3.00 a day, and she has 10 adspaces. So that's $30 a day she's making an extra $900 a month. It also keeps your page pretty because you pick what size advertisments and where, and you can also deny the bid, if the ad isn't relevant to what your blog is about. I'm going to try it for a bit and I'll let you know how it works out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at the park. I've been wanting to go to the park, but it's too hot. I don't even want to make the walk to the mail box in this heat.

    ReplyDelete